PM0.4d Personal Active Speaker System
The compact new Fostex PM0.4d is a successor of the to the popular PM0.4n which has been one of the best selling Fostex monitor speakers since it was launched in 2006.
Driven by new high efficiency 25W (LF and 16W (HF) high efficiency digital amplifier and with completely re-designed woofer and tweeter drivers, this attractive bookshelf speaker is set to be every bit as successful as its predecessor.
Constructed from quality materials and with a profeesional quality matt finish to the front baffle, the PM0.4d is available in a choice of Black, Grey and White colours.
- Newly designed 4-inch fiber glass cone woofer and 3/4-inch silk dome tweeter drivers
- Driven by high efficiency digital amplifier of 25W (LF) and 16W (HF) output power
- Quality matt finished front baffle with a choice of three colors (black, grey and white)
- 2 x inputs; TS phone and RCA pin
- Energy saving function complying with European ErP directives
Enclosure type: 2 way bass reflex
Tweeter: 3/4” soft dome tweeter
Woofer: 4” fiber glass diaphragm
Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 30k Hz
Rated Output Power: Low: 25 High: 16W
Input: Connector: TS phone (unbalanced), RCA pin (unbalanced)
Impedance: 10K ohm or higher
Nominal Input Level: -10dBV
Cross-over Frequency: 2kHz
Dimensions: 220 (H) x 130 (W) x 169 (D) mm
Weight: 2.8 kgs
Power Requirement:US: 120 VAC, 60Hz
EUR/UK: 230 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: 50 W (0.5W or less in standby mode)
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for product improvement