DMX 6Fire USB
High end USB 2.0 audio system
With high demands on sound quality the DMX 6Fire USB is the perfect external audio system for musicians, DJs and gamers. This unofficial successor to the DMX 6Fire 24/96 has been completely reworked and has reached new heights: Instead of a PCI expansion card, it is now equipped with a USB 2.0 jack. Instead of 24 bits / 96 kHz, its engines now hum at 24 bits / 192 kHz.
Home studio owners will particularly appreciate four analogue inputs and six analogue outputs, designed for the standard cinch, not to mention digital I/O (optical and coaxial). With a signal-to-noise ratio of 114 dB, crystal-clear sound is a matter of course. The microphone jack (an XLR combo jack), with switched 48 V phantom power, a -20 dB pad switch and separate gain control, provides professional, top-quality recording. Instruments such as guitars and basses also have their own separately adjustable inputs. A MIDI port and headphone output complete the selection of connections.
DJs simply connect the turntables to the phono jack (with preamp). The monitor level control makes it possible to pre-listen to the tracks. Convenient: The plugs for the microphone (plug or XLR, with adapter for miniplug) and the headphone are side-by-side. This allows you to plug in a headset with ease.
The gamer, too, will find this feature useful, along with the 5.1 surround sound, of course. And when the game has lost its lustre, the DMX 6Fire USB can also convert stereo signals into a sound similar to a 5.1 signal.
Whether in the studio, the night-club or in front of a gamer's computer: the new DMX 6Fire USB is a perfect companion everywhere.
- USB 2.0 audio system
- 1 microphone input with gain control (combo XLR / 6.3 mm jack)
- 48V phantom power
- 20 dB pad switch
- 1 instrument input with gain control (6.3 mm jack)
- 4 analogue inputs (cinch)
- 1 phono input (RCA cinch) with RIAA equalizer and gain control
- 6 analogue outputs (cinch)
- Stereo to 5.1 Surround Expander
- 1 headphone jack (6.3 mm) with separate volume controller
- 1 optical digital input/output (TOS Link)
- 1 coaxial digital input/output (cinch)
- 1 MIDI interface In/Out (5-pin DIN)
- 24 bit / 192 kHz A/D converter with 114 dB (A) SNR* (input 1/2)
- 24 bit / 192 kHz A/D converter with 105 dB (A) SNR* (input 3/4)
- 24 bit / 192 kHz D/A converter with 114 dB (A) SNR* (outputs 1-6)
* dependent on the converter used
- 200mm x 160mm x 45mm (wide x height x deep)
- WDM driver for Windows
- Control panel for Windows
- ASIO 2.0 support
- Driver for Mac OS X (32Bit)
- Control panel for Mac OS X (32Bit)
Bundel Software Windows
System Requirements Windows
- 2,0 GHz Intel or AMD CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 free USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Port
- Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit) / Windows Vista SP2 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 7 SP1 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Internet connection for driver and software download