WaveLab 9.5 DOWNLOAD
For more than 20 years WaveLab has constantly pushed back the boundaries of what is possible in mastering, audio editing, restoration and analysis by including features carefully crafted for mixing and mastering studios, post-production facilities, sound designers, musicians, journalists and broadcasters. Its comprehensive set of features, customizability and outstanding audio quality are the reasons WaveLab became the world’s most popular professional platform for audio refinement.
Video om WaveLab 9.5
What is new in WaveLab 9.5
WaveLab Pro 9.5 introduces many improvements for mastering and editing workflows as well as carefully selected features for audio refinement and polishing. Ranging from a top-notch Spectrum Editor to the new restoration plug-in suite to the unique Audio Inpainting technology alongside a redesigned and enhanced plug-in set — WaveLab 9.5 is a quantum leap in audio quality.
- Modern Spectrogram offering a customizable view, color schemes with presets, display settings, psychoacoustic scales and more
- Brand-new Wavelet display for a more accurate visual representation of the musical content of an audio file
- State-of-the-art Spectrum Editor with a whole new set of tools and functionality to surgically edit in the Spectrogram
- Patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology to recreate and/or replace corrupt audio material by logically using the spectral information of the surrounding area
- Redesigned Error Correction tab for straightforward and easy detection and correction of clicks and errors
- New RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- Live Spectrogram for real-time visualization of the spectral information of a signal during recording or playback
- Revamped plug-in set including new batch processing modules, enhancements in MasterRig, a GUI redesign in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to your favorite tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
KLICKA NEDAN FÖR VIDEOS:
- The meters’ input point can now be set to any position of the effects-chain in the Master section.
- Render settings can now be stored as presets.
- Clip gain can now be applied to the pre or the post-effect chain. This new option will enhance the use of dynamics and saturation effects on the clip level.
- The Meta Normalizer can now analyze the clip gain before or after the clip effect chain. This will allow you to use loudness normalizing before any gain changes introduced by a clip effect.
- Bypass Master section now doesn’t bypass the Playback processing section. This is especially useful when using Room Correction plug-ins.
- Import cue sheet is no longer limited to 44.1 kHz but now works with any sample rate.
- The offset-time between mouse and cursor positions is now displayed on the status bar.
- New Auto Save Master Section preset in Render options
- New Folder Name variables for the Save As menu and the naming scheme.
- MP3 Gapless option, to render MP3 files matching the length of the original PCM file. This is useful when producing e.g. audio loops in MP3 format.
- MP3 VBR Header support to include an index header
- Bleep Censor generator, e.g. to replace an offensive wording in an interview
- Metadata import and remapping - iXML track name support
- New Batch Processor option to read raw files without a valid header and reinterpret sample rate stamps - New scripting functions - Audio File Comparer enhancements
- Mac option to omit special characters in rendered file names
- New key commands
Mac OS X
OS X 10.11/macOS Sierra
Windows 7/8.x/10 (64-bit)
64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
4 GB free HD space
1024 x 768 display resolution
USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)*
OS compatible audio hardware
Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
* The USB-eLicenser is only required for the WaveLab Pro version Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins. For recommended systems and support of future operating systems, please refer to the Support section on our website