FabFilter Pro-Q 2
Powerful Linerar-Phase Mid/Sides EQ
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is an allround EQ plug-in for mixing and mastering, with up to 24 bands and a gorgeous interface for easy and precise editing.
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! With FabFilter Pro-Q 2, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more. Try it yourself!
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen modeNEW
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase modeNEW
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!NEW
- Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt ShelfNEW
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/octNEW
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the side-chain inputNEW
- Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
- Phase Invert option to change polarityNEW
- Highly improved CPU optimization: Pro-Q 2 uses less memory and is more than twice as efficient as its predecessor!NEW
- Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
- Optional Gain-Q interactionNEW
- Auto Gain and Gain ScaleNEW
- Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freezeNEW
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notesNEW
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Large output level meter with peak level readoutNEW.
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor