Nedladdning. Efter betalning får du länkar och serienummer
Mix & Master for the modern world including iTunes, Spotify & DAB Radio. Internationality recognised loudness, dynamics & true-peak metering for the music producer.
Mix and Master for the listener directly to Apple, Spotify, DAB Radio and TV specifications, MasterCheck will immediately reveal how your audio is going to sound to the listener, allowing you to produce with confidence and certainty
MasterCheck immediately reveals how the consumer will hear your productions on todays music platforms. Mix and master to target and the quality of your audio will be assured all the way to the consumer with no nasty surprises after release.
|"The MasterCheck is a great contribution to a better sounding world! It shows how your master will sound on Spotify and iTunes radio and it is a versatile helper in many daily working situations when mixing or mastering."|
Compare and contrast your productions with reference works and learn from the best. MasterCheck gives you the tools to evaluate your work and seize the competitive advantage by producing directly for the playout environment, allowing you to effectively utilise maximum dynamic range without compromising on loudness or risking distortion introduced by mp3 or AAC compression.
MasterCheck instantly de-mystifies loudness normalised playout systems, showing you the effect of compression on your audio so you can immediately determine how much is enough and by using loudness matching, exactly what is happening to the transients etc. as the compression increases. Now you can quickly find the point beyond which playout systems kick into effect, putting you back in control of how your productions will sound.
Friedemann Tischmeyer introduces MasterCheck (Video)
ProTools Expert take a look at MasterCheck (Video)
- Audio production to loudness target
- Measuring dynamic content
- Avoiding downstream clipping introduced by compression codecs
- Compare your loudness and dynamics with reference material
- Audition Loudness matched FX chains
- Objectively evaluate compression settings with PLR & loudness matching
tandard consumer presets
- Apple iTunes Radio , Spotify, Radio (replay gain), EBU R128, ATSC A/85 (Calm Act), Mobile streaming
- Target playout platform
- Cross reference other productions
- Audition loudness matched FX chains
- Absolute or differential readings
- Colour banded target zones
- Program loudness
- PLR (Peak to Loudness Ratio) dynamics reading
- Short-term loudness
- ITU compliant inter-sample peak
Our loudness products are compatible with all recommendations and guidance based upon the international standard ITU-R B.S. 1770, revisions 1, 2, 3 and 4 including:
ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT) , EBU R128, EBU R128 S1, ARIB TR-B32 OP-59, AGCOM 219/9/CSP, Portaria 354, DPP
We support AAX, VST, VST3, and AU in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
Minimum System Specification
Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM, Windows XP or above, 512 MB RAM