The Orchestra is a revolutionary all-in-one 80 player orchestral library whose heart is our breakthrough Ensemble-Engine that empowers you to convert your ideas into music. Simple and incredibly fast.
Sonuscore: "We found a way to revolutionize your way of composing complex orchestrated music. Its a new simplicity, a more natural approach to cope with multifaceted orchestral colors and rhythms."
The idea behind The Orchestra
Orchestral libraries have become more and more complex over the last years. Developers captured every nuance of symphonic orchestras in countless different articulations. But with a tight deadline, having endless possibilities is not necessarily a good thing.
With this library, Sonuscore brings to life a simplistic approach to orchestral composition, giving you both innovative tools to create quick ensemble sketches with minimal effort or write complex orchestral arrangements in all detail.
Paint your orchestral canvas in as broad or as detailed strokes as you want.
The core - The ensemble engine
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series. Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play.
With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
The instruments for The Orchestra were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22 in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail. This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room. All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples and multiple round robins for short articulations.
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 150 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 60 Multi-Rack Patches
- 6.85GB lossles compressed data
- 16500+ individual Samples
- fast loading times
- min. Kontakt Player 5.6.8 required
VIDEO DEMO Walk Through
Audio Sample 1, Audio Sample 2, Audio Sample 3
Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 oder 10.12 (latest update)
Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)