Programmet laddas ner till din dator. I detta fall får du ditt serienummer inom några timmar. OBS under kontorstid. Vard. 11-17
Your home studio for audio production
Sound Forge™ Audio Studio is perfect for recording, editing, and energizing music and sound. Digitize, repair, and restore rare records and tapes, produce podcasts and karaoke tracks, burn CDs, and render out all the right formats for playback from any source. Give your tracks high-end sonic impact with classic Sound Forge tools.
Capture your performance
Plug a microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and capture pure audio at resolutions up to 24-bit/192 kHz. Digitize rare vinyl LP records and tapes with the Vinyl Recording and Restoration tool, import audio from CDs, and work with audio files in a variety of popular formats including MP3 and FLAC.
Create your own karaoke tracks
Sound Forge Audio Studio includes the Vocal Eraser plug-in. Remove vocals from most recordings, or isolate and extract vocal tracks from songs for remixing. The Vocal Eraser plug-in contains presets for various genres and vocal types.
Balance levels, remove noise, trim unwanted sections, and synchronize audio with video. Create your own music loops and samples to use with ACID Music Studio software. Sound Forge Audio Studio includes more than 30 built-in signal and effects processors to enhance your audio projects.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (Service Pack 3 or later), Windows Vista™ (Service Pack 2 or later), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 GHz processor
- 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)