Programmet laddas ner till din dator. I detta fall får du ditt serienummer inom några timmar. OBS under kontorstid. Vard. 11-17
Show your best side.
Action happens all around us and the best we can do at times is capture it. Harness the fun, the energy, the love so we can share it with others. Smart phones make it easy to capture those moments, but why not take the time to make a video that's as special as the day it was shot? Don’t simply throw the video on the web like it's any ol' thing. Add finesse. Add effects. Add a soundtrack and a title. But most importantly, add you. Show your best side with Movie Studio Platinum.
Deliver your best
Make sure your movie looks its best when you share it with others. The updated Make Movie dialog makes it easy to select the best format for the desired destination.
New! Updated layout
Touch-friendly buttons, a wide-open timeline, and easy access to the necessary tools means that creating a movie won't be a daunting experience. Start and finish a project in the beautiful, new Simple Edit Mode. Or, complete the project in Advanced Edit Mode to take advantage of additional features and options.
Color correction and white balance
Adjust color differences in videos shot with multiple camera setups or lighting situations. Enhance dull, washed-out footage, or make specific color ranges stand out. Make yellow or blue video look natural again, automatically adjust the color of a clip (or entire video track) with poor white levels using the White Balance plugin.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Windows 8 or later with a touchscreen required for touchscreen editing)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)