Programmet laddas ner till din dator. I detta fall får du ditt serienummer inom några timmar. OBS under kontorstid. Vard. 11-17
Designed for a new generation of creative professionals
Vegas™ Pro 13 Edit delivers pure Vegas Pro core technology in a cost-effective package. New features include advanced archival tools, new audio metering options, and full synchronization with the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas Pro 13 Edit offers more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before.
Edit SD, HD, 2K, and 4K material with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The Vegas Pro 13 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
New! Superior editing and collaboration
Vegas Pro is known for being a rapid editing environment. The latest version expands on this with the introduction of a multi-tool paradigm which organizes frequently used tools in a convenient pop-up menu directly below the timeline to provide fast access for a more efficient editing workflow.
Surround sound mixing and encoding
Vegas Pro 13 features extensive tools for the creation of 5.1 surround mixes. Apply keyframes to the surround panning of tracks and buses to mix the most demanding DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ soundtracks, while never leaving the Vegas Pro environment. Apply 5.1-channel audio effects to the master bus for enhanced control over surround mixes. Export projects as discrete tracks for post encoding, or encode directly to Dolby Digital® surround with the Dolby Digital-certified AC-3 Pro encoder. In addition, the DVD Architect Pro software imports AC-3 files for multichannel 5.1 DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 500 MB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)