Designed for complete creative control
Vegas™ Pro 13 is a contemporary NLE designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophisticated audio metering, and the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas™ Pro 13 comes complete with DVD Architect™ Pro 6, Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder, and plug-in collections from FXHOME, NewBlueFX, and iZotope
Expanded edit mode
Double-click at the edit point to see the timeline in a detailed A-B Roll view. The adjacent frames of the events at the edit point appear clearly above the tracks for reference, and unused media in the events appears in the timeline. With the edit point/event edge highlighted in red, you can trim it with the mouse or numeric keypad. Set a Loop Region around the edit point to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media plays to create a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
Better playback, faster renders. Take advantage of the power of the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) found in many of today's most popular video display cards for smoother video playback and faster rendering. Vegas Pro 13 leverages the GPU for video effects, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion, and encoding. An optimized hardware configuration that uses an appropriate GPU device dramatically improves timeline performance. Enjoy higher resolution previews with multiple effects in Vegas Pro 13, and crank encoding speeds up by as much as six times over previous versions to popular formats like AVC. Vegas Pro 13 uses OpenCL™-supported devices from AMD, NVIDIA, and Intel to unleash your creative vision.
Stereoscopic 3D adjustments
Use the powerful Stereoscopic 3D Adjust filter to correct for camera misalignments and adjust the screen depth of the target object to place it exactly where you want it in the 3D field. Utilize the stereoscopic editing tools to easily correct stereoscopic 3D screen edge violations. You can also shift the horizontal offset in some 2D effects and transitions in order to adjust the perceived depth of the effect.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)