Unique filters, easy display
FabFilter Simplon is a basic and easy to use filter plug-in with two high-quality multi-mode filters and an interactive filter display.
FabFilter Simplon is a simplified version of FabFilter Volcano 2 withtwo independent multimode filtersproviding low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass responses with 12/24/48 dB/octave slopes. The filters can be used in serial or parallel mode.
Originally developed for FabFilter One, Simplon's filters were designed from the ground up to be the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filters possible. Simplon's filters sound raw but never cheap or ‘digital’, even at full resonance.
Each filter offers three different filter characteristics that define the unique sound and overdrive of the filter. They range from smooth filters with moderate overdrive to raw, self-oscillating over-the-top madness!
In combination with the response and slope settings, FabFilter Simplon offers up to 27 different filter types.
- Two state-of-the-art multimode filters
- Three different filter characteristics per filter
- Lowpass, highpass, and bandpass filters
- 12/24/48 dB/octave
- Serial and parallel filtering modes
- Large interactive filter display.
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor