DENNA PROGRAMVARA LADDAS NER TILL DIN DATOR. Efter betalning får du information med länk och serienummer till din epostadress.
Observera att leverans sker vardagar mellan 11-17
Edison wave editor will change forever the way you think about working with audio. It's a fully host-integrated audio editing and recording tool that loads into any VST compatible effects location and will then record or play audio from that position.
Watch how it works here!
An audio editor… as a plugin ... or standalone
You may load as many instances of edison as you desire, in any number of mixer tracks or effects locations.
- Optimized for sampler use (sampler region, seamless looping)
- Drumloop slicing (auto-slicing, slice manipulation)
- Quick drag&drop support (between instances or to your sequencer/other plugins)
- Various recording modes (start/stop with host, on audio input, can also work as transparent audio logger)
- Time manipulation (time stretching/pitch shifting, scratching)
- Effects: convolution reverb, blur, linear-phase equalization, ...
- High-quality resampling
- The smoothest spectral analysis display
- Click-free editing
- Full undo history
- Intuitive editing with key feature tool-buttons
- (Pascal) scripted manipulation of waveforms
- Control surface support (FL Studio 8 version)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.