PMR61. Professionell inspelning
c:a 10 dagars leveranstid
5 fördelar med nya PMR61:
No matter if you are a seasoned recording professional or a busy professional that's responsible for audio recording, saving time, making good sounding recordings, and avoiding the risk of failed recordings, is a critical responsibility. Scroll down and consider the many ways PMR61 can benefit you.
1. Save time with ease of setup and automatic record settings in just 12 second. A simple top panel layout consisting of only 4 buttons reduces the risk of common operational errors that cause failed recordings. All critical setup functions can be PIN protected in the touchscreen menu, which not only gives immediate status during recording, but also allows for easy setup, navigation and operation - just like using a smart phone.
2. Reduce risk of bad sounding recordings and mistakes with Auto Input Detection and Record Check Once powered on, the PMR61 automatically senses any input sources connected to any of the PMR's six inputs. If no external input sources are connected, the PMR61 internal mics are active. To verify the connected input sources simply press the Info icon
3. Simultaneous recording provides backup recordings in case of lost or damaged recordings. Immediate distribution of recordings is a true time-saver in many of today’s recording environments. The Superscope PMR61 can record audio to both the 16GB internal media, as well as an external USB drive simultaneously. This allows the user to remove the USB drive for duplication or distribution immediately upon conclusion of the recording session. No need to hook up to a PC and copy the file. As soon as the recording is over, the file(s) are ready to go. Great for conferences or any other application where immediate access to recordings is required. Also great for creating a backup file for safe keeping and proof of authenticity.
4. Record Check. The Record Check process begins when you touch the Record Check icon. In the first few seconds, Record Check listens to live input signals, then immediately makes necessary corrections to mic sensitivity, input and record level settings, and in the final seconds makes a test recording for you to evaluate. After completing the 12 second process, the touchscreen will display settings automatically determined by Record Check, and let you confirm the quality of your recording. Simply touch Play Test File and listen. During playback you will notice the meters are not over driven (a common recording mistake), resulting in better sounding recordings
5. Backup Power and Rechargeable Batteries. On most devices, batteries must be removed and recharged in a separate battery recharger. The PMR61 charges NiMH rechargeable batteries whenever it is plugged into AC power, so no matter when or where, you're ready to record. The PMR61 also helps solve the problem of damaged or corrupted files where AC power is lost by automatically sensing an interruption in power and switching to battery backup to help save critical recordings. Power and battery status are clearly indicated on most PMR61 touch screens
Klicka här för INTRODUKTIONSVIDEO
PMR61 Superscope Professional Audio Recorder
Audio recording of meeting and conferences, and events such as music performances, has been a constant in the professional world for decades. Regardless of the purpose of these recordings, everyone benefits from a reliable, accurate, clear recording that is easily referenced, distributed, and transcribed.
Enter the Superscope PMR61 Professional Meeting Recorder. A brand synonymous with professional audio recording, Superscope has created professional audio devices for more than five decades. The PMR61 is the next generation, and possibly the world's smartest digital audio recorder.
Simple Design and Operation
The PMR61 is clearly a different type of recorder. Its uncluttered, non-technical design is comfortable in any meeting, interview or conference room, while still compact enough to fit in a briefcase or backpack. However, easy operation is the key to the PMR61 design. Users will immediately recognize the lack of buttons and switches that often introduce risk into the recording process.
With a simple top panel layout consisting of only four buttons, the user has little opportunity for error. All critical setup functions are included in the touch screen menu, which not only gives immediate status during recording, but also allows for easy setup, navigation, and operation
För funktioner klicka här
Recording Built-in 16GB Memory (file settings for over 4300 Hrs of recording) Simultaneous Record to Internal Memory & USB Media Automatically Detects Input Sources & Internal Mics Record Check (Automatic Input Sensitivity & Record Level Settings) Flexible Sample Frequencies (44.1, 22.05, 11.025kHz) Flexible MP3 Bit Rates (256, 128, 64, 32, 16, 8kbps) Active File Size Calculator (easy selection using recording parameters) Room Noise Low Cut Filtering (Normal or Maximum) Automatic Record Start (Power On and Audio Level Detect) One Touch Recording Add Company/Organization to File Names Automatically Reduced File Size Recordings (email attachment friendly) 48V Phantom Power / 5V for 3.5mm Conference Mics Playback Playback Formats (WAV & MP3) Recorded Files Automatically Named with Date/Time Convenient On-Screen Quick Search Forward and Back Playback Controls Move, Copy, Archive, Backup, and Delete Files Other Large Color LCD Touch Screen Display (4.5" Diagonal) Include company/organization name to Home Screen for identification purposes Instant Lookup for Inspecting Device and File Properties PIN Password Secures Files and Protects Recording Settings Time-Saving Features for Backing Up Files to Internal & USB Media Programmable Auto Delete Files (by date) USB Media Check (checks USB Media for compatibility) Battery Backup System (recording continues when AC is lost) Internal Battery Charging (Ni-MH Batteries x 4) Integrated Stand for Anti-Glare Viewing Lockable Theft Protection (laptop style) Auto-Switching Professional Stereo Condenser Mics Built-In Speaker (mutes during recording to avoid feedback) Inputs/Outputs USB 2.0 - Media Connection (Type A) USB 2.0 - Computer Connectivity (Micro USB) Balanced Mic / Line Input (XLR & 1/4" Combo x 2) Conference Mic Input (3.5mm x 2) Balanced Line Output (XLR x 2) Aux Input (RCA x 2) Line Output (RCA x 2) Headphone Output (1/4") with Volume Control Power Supply Power Requirements (100V-240V, 50/60 Hz) Battery Operation Up To 5 Hrs (4 x AA Ni-MH Rechargeable / 2700 mAh) Battery Operation Up To 2.6 Hrs (4 x AA Alkaline /1300 mAh) Accessories AC Adapter USB Cable (Type A to Micro B) RCA Audio Cable User Guide (PDF on CD ROM) Dimensions Size (7.72 x 2.36 x 5.67 inches) Size (196 x 60 x 144 mm) Weight (2.25 lb without batteries) Weight (1.1 kg without batteries) Shipping Weight (5 lb) Shipping Weight (2.27 kg) Built-in 16GB Memory (file settings for over 4300 Hrs of recording)