Dorico V4 är här
Dorico is the next-generation scoring application from Steinberg, with a whole new way of working with music notation. Built from the ground up by musicians for musicians, Dorico is like having an intelligent assistant by your side. Dorico’s output is the equal of the finest music engraving, and brings music to life through Steinberg’s award-winning audio engine.
Dorico’s workflows are divided into five distinct modes — Setup, Write, Engrave, Play and Print — that are all one mouse tap away from the toolbar, and can be freely changed at any time. Collapsible panels to the left, right and bottom of the window provide instant access to each mode’s features, and can be hidden with a single click or key command to show as much music as possible on your display.
FÖR DETALJERAD BESKRIVNING KLICKA HÄR
NYTT I VERSION 4
- Key Editor in Write mode (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Smart MIDI import (Pro/Elements)
- Polyphonic MIDI transcription (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Insert mode scope (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Melodic and rhythmic transformations (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- On-screen keyboard, fretboard, and drum pads (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Revamped Paly mode and Mixer (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Native Apple Silicon support (Pro/Elements/SE)
- Flexible new Steinberg Licensing (Pro/Elements/SE)
- Library Manager (Pro)
- Jump bar (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Instrument filters in gallery view (Pro/Elements/iPad)
- SuperVision (Pro/Elements)
- Capos for fretted instruments (Pro/Elements/iPad)
- Parenthesized chord symbols (Pro/Elements/iPad)
- Automatic score order and soloists (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- User-defined project templates and ensembles (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Bracketing for figured bass (Pro/Elements/SE/iPad)
- Improved staff labels (Pro)
- … and many more new features, improvements, and fixes.
VARFÖR VÄLJA DORICO?
- Best automatic notation and engraving of any software
- Easy note input
- Clear user interface
- Excellent results by default — saves time
- Intelligently adjusts notation as you write
- Any number of movements or pieces in a single project
- Stunning playback — nearly 1500 sounds included
- Sequencer-style piano roll MIDI editor
- DTP page layout
- Unbarred music, tuplets across barlines, microtonality, etc. all handled correctly — no workarounds
- Two beautiful music font families: Bravura for engraved music, and Petaluma for a hand-copied appearance
- Transfer to and from other programs via MusicXML, MIDI, PDF, etc.
- Supports VST 3 virtual instruments and effects processors (30 included)
Now available for iPad – free from the App Store
Dorico is now available for iPad, and you can download from the App Store free of charge. Experience the same powerful, beautiful composition software, carefully refined for a touch-first interface, and with the freedom to make music wherever you are.
SYSTEMKRAV KLICKA HÄR
Har du Sibelius fullversion eller Finale kan du köpa Dorico till nedsatt pris.