Ample Guitar VC - AGVC
Detta är en produkt som laddas ner till din dator. Efter betalning får du serienummer och intsruktioner till din epost. Detta sker under dagen. (Vardagar 11-17)
Electric Guitar based on Samples of a Gibson SG Vintage 61
Ample Guitar VC III aims to bring a Gibson SG Vintage 61 electric guitar sound to your studio. Its punchy sound makes this guitar suitable for vintage rock productions in the style of ACDC & Black Sabbath and many more. Equipped with a total of 5 amplifiers, 7 cabinets, numerous mic options as well as EQ, compressor, tap echo and IR reverbs, you can customize the sound of this guitar to your needs without the need for additional plug-ins.
Additional features are the integrated tab player, which can play all common tablature formats, as well as the "riffer", which adapts your riffs to the desired genre through a large selection of presets.
Built-in AMP system, including 5 classic AMP models: Metal Treble (modeled on Mesa Boogie Triple), Lead 800 (modeled on Marshall JCM800), Jazz 120 (modeled on Roland JC120), 65 Twang (modeled on Fender 65 Twin Reverb) and 57 Delight (modeled on Fender 57 Deluxe).
* 7 matching cabinets：1x12 57D, 2x12 65T, 2x12 120, 4x12 60A, 4x12 60B, 4x12 Ro and 4x12 Ri.
* Each Cabinet has 8 mic options: U87, C414, MD421, SM57, E609, C414 XLS, R121 and M160.
* Room Mics.
* Hundreds presets, each preset featured a riff which users can go to Riffer panel and have a preview.
String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes - pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
Dice - Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
* 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
* Strum Legato - legato articulations can be played while strumming.
* 4 humanization settings.
* Select and Detect 2 chord modes, any chords could be customized.
* Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
* Delicate presets with MIDI export.
High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- Size:5.6 GB
- Neck, Bridge two sample libraries.
- Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, Pinch Harmonic 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Double Guitar.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Multiple Capo Logics - providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- Grainy - Enhance grainy of attack and produce the random humanization.