The premier orchestral percussion library for a new generation of composers.
Denna produktion laddas ner efter betalning. Du får länkar och serienummer.
Experience Vir2 Instruments´ Elite Orchestral Percussion, a premium 19GB library filled with an unparalleled variety of both traditional and unusual orchestral percussion. The collection features over 250 distinct orchestral percussion instruments across the full span of categories: bass drums, snare drums, cymbals of every type, chimes, gongs, handbells, mallets, tambourines, timpani, triangles, wind chimes, wood blocks, accessories, FX, and ethnic and world instruments.
Elite Orchestral Percussion features a number of cutting-edge techniques to maximize and enhance the playability of the library, including a randomization engine which utilizes a variety of advanced techniques to maximize realism. A full performance view is available in all instruments, enabling instant triggering and programming of various common percussion articulations such as flams, 3-stroke ruffs, chokes, rolls, and realistic rhythmic pattern generators.
Elite Orchestral Percussion offers dozens of different room and reverb options via a custom set of convolution impulses implemented in EZRoom. EZRoom is a drop-down menu in the interface that, with one click, allows you to place the percussion in everything from the world´s greatest chapels and concert halls to caverns, chambers, and small rooms, all with minimal processor hit and no additional RAM usage. Unusual sonic spaces are also included for esoteric effects. EZRoom multiplies the different sonic options available to the discerning orchestral writer.
Elite Orchestral Percussion boasts an impressive array of features built into its engine, designed to provide the best in realism, flexibility, and creative inspiration.
An integrated Humanize engine offers a breakthrough dimension in realism. The scripting engine underneath Elite Orchestral Percussion will intelligently vary the pitch, timing, and volume of each hit by minuscule amounts to increase the diversity of timbre produced. Each aspect of the Humanize engine, from extreme effects to complete bypassing, can be controlled by the user.
EZRoom is an integrated convolution reverb option, allowing the user to instantly place the percussion instruments in one of more than fifty different custom sonic spaces; everything from chapels and halls to caverns, small rooms, and unique esoteric spaces is included. When EZRoom is activated, new knobs for dry and wet levels appear, allowing full control over the level and balance of the convoluted sound.
Articulations and Triggers
Elite Orchestral Percussion also features an extensive custom articulation and trigger engine. Built-in custom articulations include choke, flam, 3-stroke roll (16th notes), 3-stroke roll (32nd notes), 3-stroke roll (64th notes), roll (32nd notes), and roll (64th notes). Each of these are tempo-synced as appropriate, and can be customized in detail.
Furthermore, Elite Orchestral Percussion allows for the creation of rhythmic patterns which are triggered by the engine. Up to 25 user patterns can be programmed in each instrument, and some prebuilt patterns are included in each instrument by default. The pattern engine is capable of everything from traditional patterns to wild and unusual synthetic effects, all of which lock instantly and perfectly to host tempo.
- More than 250 patches of orchestral instruments categorized by family: Accessories and FX, Bass Drums, Chimes, Cymbals - China, Cymbals - Crash, Cymbals - Ride, Cymbals - Suspended, Ethnic and World, Gongs, Handbells, Mallets - Glockenspiels, Mallets - Marimbas, Mallets - Vibraphones, Snare Drums and Toms, Tambourines, Timpani, Triangles, Wind Chimes, and Wood Blocks
- 19GB of 24-bit samples
- EZRoom control in all patches, allowing the ability to instantly place the percussion in any one of over 50 different sonic spaces
- Integrated Humanize engine, offering quick control over pitch, tuning, and volume randomizations
- Custom articulation and pattern engine built-in, allowing instant triggers of chokes, flams, 3-stroke rolls, full rolls, and rhythmic patterns, all of which are automatically synced to host tempo
- Onscreen EQ controls allowing independent control of three bands (frequency, gain, and bandwidth)
- Velocity curve settings that allow easy adjustment for normal, louder, and softer playing
- Multitimbral operation, supporting up to 64 simultaneous instruments loaded (subject to RAM availability), receiving up to 64 MIDI channels (16 in plug-in mode)
- Kontakt Player engine, supporting standalone operation as well as plug-in operation in all major hosts that support AudioUnit, VST, or RTAS plug-ins
- Special upgrade pricing to the full version of Kontakt, which allows for fuller editing of the instruments
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
The minimum Kontakt Player version to use this library is specified in the product description.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 oder 10.11 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 1GB free disc space for player installation
- additional hard disc space according to the library size
- internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)
- Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or later)