Multiphonics CV-2 Modular Synthesizer & Effects
Du får en länk (där du laddar hem programmet) + ett serienummer skickat till dig när du köper produkten. Levereras inom 24 tim
A Sophisticated Tool for the Creation of Synths and Effects.
Dive deep into the mind-bending world of modular synthesis with Multiphonics CV-2, a powerful yet simple ecosystem for exploration, experimentation, creation, learning, and fun.
Multiphonics CV-2 is a versatile modular platform for assembling and playing patches. With a simple and straightforward interface, Multiphonics is a fast and efficient creation tool for musicians and sound designers. It is also a great learning environment for newcomers. At the core of Multiphonics is a comprehensive library of modules, from the basics to unique and sophisticated originals, and a vast and inspiring library of patches crafted by top sound designers.
LÄS RECENSIONEN från MUSIKERMAGASINET HÄR AUG.-21 ( Cv-1)
Key features of Multiphonics CV-2 include:
- Can be used as a synthesizer or an effect processor
- Straightforward interface
- Easy synchronisation in a DAW
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals
- High-level control with Macro parameters
- Plenty of modulation options
- Library of top-notch modules
- Vast library of synth and effect patches by renowned artists
- Thorough documentation and tutorial series
- Standalone and plug-in version
What’s New in Multiphonics CV-2
* Multiphonics can now be used as an effect processor. * 15 new modules * 6 Improved modules * 100 new effect patches * 50 new synth patches * Stereo patching * One-to-many module patching * Many-to-many mod-ule patching * Multimodule actions * Improved browser * Scalable UI
SEE VIDEON om WAVESHAPING update
The AAS Sound and Feel
At the core of Multiphonics is a comprehensive library of first-class modules, designed to work together in an optimal manner for a coherent and consistent patching experience. Behind their simple look the modules pack features which the power user will appreciate: plenty of modulation options, audio rate modulation, curated defaults, feedback loops, etc.—all delivered with musicality and the sound quality AAS is renowned for.
A Wild Sonic Journey
Explore new territories with this eclectic collection of patches created by top sound designers. From simple essential patches to the most delirious ones, each preset features carefully chosen macros and documentation. This collection was assembled to provide a confortable starting point for the novice, and an endless source of inspiration and wonderment for the creative musician and sound designer.
Compatibility: WINDOWS · MACOS · 64-BIT VST2 · VST3 · AU · AAX NATIVE · NKS · STANDALONE
Mac minimum system requirements: macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or laterIntel Core i5 (circa 2015), Apple M1 processor or later, 64-bit DAW
PC minimum system requirements: Windows 10 64‑bit or later,Intel Core i5 (circa 2015) processor or later, 64-bit DAW
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).
LJUDEXEMPEL KLICKA: 1 demo-venus-theory-dyadic
2. demo-richard-devine-track1 3. demo-christian-laffitte-track-1