Real Guitar3 från MusicLab
Detta är en produkt som laddas ner till din dator. Efter betalning får du serienummer och intsruktioner till din epost. Detta sker under dagen. (Vardagar 11-17)
If you are serious about creating truly realistic sounding solo and accompaniment guitar stuff for your songs, our new product called RealGuitar is just what you need. RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard.
New in version 3 PDF
Please don´t forget to check out the RealGuitar video clips on our page. They show you how the keyboard layout works and they also give a very good impression about the different playing styles.
Real Guitar is shipping including an easy to understand printed Manual and a Video Tutorial!
The true power of RealGuitar lies in 3 brand new technologies incorporated in this innovative guitar performance tool:
New multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar. The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist´s hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and techniques, letting you perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. Furthermore they made it possible to get that special recognizable sound of a real 12-string guitar using samples taken from an ordinary 6 string guitar, as well as to achieve true Doubling (double track) effect.
RealGuitar allows to use rhythm patterns from MIDI Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to copy rhythm pattern to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer´s editor.
- Built-in Pattern Manager added letting you use RG Pattern Library in the whole new and convenient way (RealGuitar 2L version only)
- ´Silent´ key switching implemented
- keys (C1, C#1, D1, D#1) can now be used as Key Switches letting you assign and use up to 4 various guitar effects at a time
- Pedal Switch FX added allowing to switch on various guitar articulations/effects by pressing Sustain Pedal
- Bass Zone added - splits Main Zone into two parts for seperate use of various effects
- Mono Bend added - applies pitch bending only to the lowest of the simultaneously played notes allowing to emulate guitar specific single-string bending techniques: Unison Bend, Bend/Release combined with sustained note(s), etc...
- Hammer-On with automatic Pull-Off on key release added
- Legato Slide added - automatic slide (up and down) between two legato played notes
- Tremolo FX added - automatic repetition of played note(s) on key release
- Velo Mute added - notes played with lower velocity values trigger muted sound
- Chord/Bass option added - allows to construct major/minor triad chords with any note in the Bass, such as A/G, D/F#, Dm/C, etc..
- Legato Chords implemented, letting note(s) sustain on chord change if the same note(s)/fret/string was triggered in the previous chord
- In Chords mode now it is possible to disable upper strings in a chord
RealGuitar bonus software:
RealGuitar ships with IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop software, which is a complete guitar amp modeling solution and effects powerhouse with ultra accurate models of the most sought after gear
Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 (32Bit and 64Bit)
Intel Core 2
VST 2/DXi host
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8+ (32Bit and 64Bit)
G5 or Intel Core 2
VST 2/AU host, native VST3 64bit support
for all systems
Free hard drive space 2GB+
1GB RAM (2GB recommended)
RTAS support is available in ProTools 6/7/8/9/10 via FXpansion´s VST to RTAS adapter
Internet connection and e-mail account for authorizing the software
System FAQsSystem FAQs