Digital Performer 10 uppdatering Download
Leverans sker oftast inom 48 timmar till din e-post
Digital Performer är Mark of the Unicorns flaggskepp och kommer inte att göra dig besviken om du är professionell musiker, kompositör, arrangör, filmproducent etc
Introducing DP10 DP version 10 delivers exciting new features like the Clips window and Stretch Audio, plus hundreds of included virtual instruments and dozens of workflow enhancements requested by DP users.
Get inspired, then refine your mix — all in a singular workflow. Digital Performer 10 delivers inspirational features devised to ignite your creative muse, combined with state-of-the-art studio production technologies engineered for the most demanding, world-class recording and production environments
Manipulate audio like never before From precision editing of individual beats to global tempo changes, Stretch audio lets you manipulate audio faster and easier, with more control than ever before. Grab an individual audio beat to adjust its timing. The new Stretch Edit layer lets you precisely control anchor points to achieve exactly the feel you want. For global tempo control, simply enable Stretch mode and the entire audio track instantly conforms to your project tempo and time line, even with smooth tempo changes over time. ZTX PRO™ technology from Zynaptiq™ ensures the highest possible audio quality throughout. SE VIDEO
Ultimate tempo and beat control
Like magic, DP10's Beat Detection finds the beats in your rhythmic audio, from individual loops to multi-channels stems to full mixes. Once beats are detected, you can fully manipulate them with DP's new Stretch Audio feature and industry-leading tempo adjustment features. Instantly conform your audio to the project's tempo and timeline. Apply tempo changes, even gradual ones that change over time. Drop loops into the Clips window, all completely in time with the rest of your music.
Enhanced control for your mix
As with classic analog consoles of years past, VCA faders will revolutionize how you mix in DP. A single VCA fader can control any number of tracks, precisely maintaining their relative volume. Create as many VCA groups as you want. Control VCAs with other VCAs, to create multiple nested sub-groups. Apply mix automation to VCAs and sub-fader automation is maintained and scaled throughout. Achieving the perfect mix has never been faster or easier.
Hundreds of virtual instruments and loops — now included
DP10 includes a 5 GB library of multi-sample acoustic instruments, synths, loops and phrases: that's over 300 different instruments, 1100 instrument presets and 500 loops. You’ll find acoustic and electronic drum kits, pianos, guitars and basses, along with church organs, electric organs, strings, brass, woodwinds, synths, ethnic instruments, choirs, voices, percussion, sound effects and more. This versatile collection of instruments spans musical genres, eras, geographical regions and cultural styles.
NYHETER I VERSION 10
- Clips window — Drag and drop audio and MIDI clips from DP's new Content Browser into Clips window cells and trigger them in real time, interactively, for live performance or on-the-fly inspiration while creating new material.
- Stretch Audio — Use the new Stretch edit layer in audio tracks to drag individual beats and their anchor points to make precision adjustments for exactly the right feel. For global tempo control, simply enable Stretch mode on a per-track basis and the entire audio track instantly conforms to the project tempo and time line, even with gradual tempo changes over time. ZTX PRO™ technology from Zynaptiq™ ensures the highest possible audio quality throughout.
- Beat Detection 2.0 — Enhanced beat detection engine makes it easy to conform imported rhythmic audio to the project tempo by just dropping it into the track.
- VCA faders — As with classic analog consoles of years past, VCA faders can control any number of tracks, precisely maintaining their relative volume. You can create as many VCA groups as you wish and even control VCAs with other VCAs to create multiple nested sub-groups. Mix automation can be applied to VCAs and sub-fader automation is maintained and scaled throughout.
- MOTU Instruments soundbank — DP10 includes a 5 GB library of multi-sample acoustic instruments, synths, loops and phrases with over 300 different instruments, 1100 instrument presets and 500 loops. Included are acoustic and electronic drum kits, pianos, guitars and basses, along with church organs, electric organs, strings, brass, woodwinds, synths, ethnic instruments, choirs, voices, percussion, sound effects and more. This versatile collection of instruments spans musical genres, eras, geographical regions and cultural styles.
- Scalable UI — Today's high-resolution computer displays have very small pixels, making things tiny and hard to see. In DP10, you can now simply press command-plus and command-minus (control-plus and control-minus on Windows) to scale DP's entire UI larger or smaller to achieve the perfect degree of clarity for your eye.
- Streamlined Waveform Editor — DP10's Waveform Editor has been completely redesigned to provide a streamlined, all-in-one environment for down-to-the-sample waveform editing, precision beat editing, elastic audio stretching, pitch correction, embedded tempo map editing and more.
- Run command — Gain instant access to any feature in Digital Performer by simply typing shift-spacebar to open the Run Command text bar. When you start typing, all features matching what you type instantly appear.
- Programmable skip buttons — DP's main transports can now skip forward and backward by musical increments, such as one beat, or two bars, or four bars.
- Region menu presets — Save and create presets for Region menu operations, so you can to recall commonly applied settings quickly and easily. Specific presets can be recalled with assigned keystrokes or with the new Run Command window.
- Enhanced grid snapping — Choose relative or absolute grid snapping when dragging MIDI and audio. Alternately, Auto Grid Snap sets the grid resolution automatically so you don't have to think about it.
- Alternate tool — To speed editing, DP now offers both a primary and alternate tool, which you can switch between using the 'x' key to edit more quickly in situations where you are rapidly changing between two different tools in the tool palette.
- MIDI note display preferences — MIDI notes can be displayed with greater detail, including their MIDI note name, to quickly identify the pitch and on-velocity of each note at a glance.
TEKNISKA SPECIFIKATIONER KLICKA HÄR
Komplett information om Digital Performer finner du hos www.motu.com