Lindell Audio LiN76 Compressor
DECADES OF DYNAMICS PROCESSING
The LiN 76 has been carefully designed to recreate the timbres of nuances of vintage-era ‘76-style FET compressors.
The most classic and respected sounds of dynamic processors live on in the LiN 76, as well as the infamous “all-button” mode made famous by British recording engineers throughout the 1970’s — a sound that’s still popular today.
THE LINDELL LIN 76: INSTANT VIBE FOR TODAY’S DEMANDING STUDIOS.
- Instant vintage-vibe dynamics processing
- USA-made transformers
- 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, and “All-button” compression ratio modes
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring
- Variable attack and release times, with ultra-fast attack options
- Balanced input and output
KLICKA HÄR FÖR JÄMFÖRELSE AV LIN76 (VIDEO)
Attack Continuously variable 20uS to 800uS
Release Continuously variable 50mS to 1200mS
Ratio Pushbutton selected 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1 and any combination
Voltage 12VAC AC Mains Input 100V-240V depending on supplied
Dimensions Width 438mm (19”)
Height 88mm (2U), Depth 250mm, Weight 8kg