PHOTOSCORE & NOTATEME ULTIMATE 2020
SHEET MUSIC & PDF SCANNING, HANDWRITTEN ENTRY
Easiest to use
More than 26 years experience in recognition technologies have enabled us to des-ign and create the formidable Omni-Score²™ dual-engine recognition system, incredibly making Photo-Score & NotateMe Ultimate over 99.5% accurate on most PDFs and originals!
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate picks out virtually every detail and even recognizes 4 and 6 line guitar tablature, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves. Send music directly to Sibelius, or save MusicXML for importing into Finale, Dorico and other editors.
Ease-of-use has been a central design aim right from the start, and with auto-matic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing inter-faces, PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate even becomes fun and exciting to use!
PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate reads virtually all markings in printed music, and most in handwritten music, including (handwritten capabilities highlighted in bold) :
* 5-line staves (normal and small), 4- and 6- line guitar staves, 1-, 2- and 3-line percussion staves
* Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multirests) in up to 4 voices per staff
* Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes
* Accidentals and articulation marks
* Clefs, key signatures, time signatures
* The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end
* Slurs, ties and hairpins
* Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names, tempo and technique markings
* Guitar chord diagrams
* Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings
* 64 staves per page
* 400 pages per score
Extract parts * Reformat the score *Once the music has been PhotoScored with Ultimate you can...
Transpose * Print out * Play back (using Espressivo™ technology licensed from Avid for astonishing realism!) - Guitar chord diagrams/frames are not played back, although guitar tablature staves are. * Save as a MusicXML file * Save as a MIDI file * Save as a WAV (Windows) or AIFF (macOS) file * Save as a PDF *
KOMPATIBILITET-KLICKA HÄR SYSTEMKRAV-KLICKA HÄR
SPECIFIKATION OCH JÄMFÖRELSE KLICKA HÄR
NOTATEME INTEGRATED HANDWRITTEN MUSIC ENTRY
ingår i denna produkt
It is especially optimized to work with Microsoft Surface, but also works with other stylus devices or a mouse/trackpad.
Once you have completed writing a score, you tap a button to automatically convert it into a fully formatted score which can then be played back, exported to Finale or Sibelius, saved as MusicXML, PDF and so on, just like any scanned score!
It is even possible to convert scanned pages and PDFs to handwritten scores, to make them editable in this way.
Systemkrav se länk ovan
HÄR kan du hämta en DEMO för WINDOWS eller MACINTOSH