Blackhole® från Eventide
Otherworldly Reverb as Big as the Cosmos
Most reverbs are earth-bound and constrained by the physics of the real world. Our Blackhole® reverb breaks the rules by allowing you to create virtual spaces that could never exist in reality (or at least the one we inhabit). At large sizes, its soft attack and lingering, harmonic tails allow it to really shine on guitars, strings, and pads. At small sizes, those very same qualities can add an angelic sheen to vocals or turn a simple drum track into an otherworldly rhythm section
We’ve now perfected the galactic sounds of the Blackhole reverb in native plug-in form. With the Blackhole plug-in, any instrument in your DAW can warp acoustic space and time. This famed, massive reverberator first saw the light of day as an algorithm in our rackmount DSP4000. For decades, studio engineers considered Blackhole their “secret weapon.” It’s become the go-to ambient effect for guitar and keyboard layers. With each new version, the reverb has been refined and enhanced.
LJUDexempel 1 Reverb Demo
LJUDexempel 2 Synth Swell Reverb Demo
LJUDexempel 3 Guitar Arp Reverb Demo
LJUDexempel 4 Keys Reverb Demo
- Incredibly easy to use with over 50 presets, many created by Eventide artists.
- Ability to create extremely musical effects useful for highlighting key instruments.
- Supernatural settings for abstract spatial effects and drones.
- Subtle settings for ambient washes and track highlighting.
- Unique “Gravity” control reverses the arrow of time by inverting the reverb’s decay.
- Kill Switch mutes the input so you only hear the reverb. This makes for some incredible effects when automated.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant.
- Fully flexible mono and stereo options. Bring new realms of stereo imaging to mono instruments.
- Innovative Ribbon and Hot Switch allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- Full support for the Native Instruments NKS Effects system.
- Available for iOS as a AuV3 plug-in and standalone app.
ARTISTER SOM ANVÄNDER BLACKHOLE KLICKA HÄR
Available on iOS
Blackhole is also available on iOS, for all your out-of-this-world reverb needs. Download now to experience reverb as you’ve never experienced it before!
Windows 8+ AAX 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit
macOS 10.9+, Intel and Apple Silicon AAX 64-bit, AU 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 64-bit, NKS Integration iOS 11.0+
AUv3 64-bit, Standalone 64-bit