ORANGE VOCODER 4 från zynaptiq (Download)
As far as plugin vocoders go, the ORANGE VOCODER is considered by many to be THE classic one. Critically acclaimed for its sound quality and sonic versatility throughout its many iterations since it was created by Prosoniq in 1998, version 4 expands on both accounts... and then adds some. Fully reworked from the ground up, we are proud to say that ORANGE VOCODER has truly been zynaptified.
One Vocoder? How About 24...
ORANGE VOCODER IV doesn't just give you one great vocoder sound, it gives you twenty four vocoding and cross-synthesis modes, each with its own unique sonic character.
What's New in Version 4:
- Supports AudioUnits, RTAS, AAX Native, VST 2.4 and VST 3 on macOS, and RTAS, AAX Native, VST 2.4 and VST 3 on Windows.
- New, streamlined multiview UI with killer workflow features, including sub-presets and smart section randomization, and more.
- Greatly expanded Vocoder section featuring 22 unique algorithms, formant shifting, expansion, stereo operation, and more.
- Completely rewritten, aliasing-free synthesizer section including Unison and Mono Legato operation, thru-zero linear FM, comprehensive modulation options, and more.
- New voice pitch quantization module controlled via MIDI input, including pitch-bend and glide.
ORANGE VOCODER IV features a pitch quantizer for forcing the input signal onto a specific pitch, which can be used in parallel to or instead of the vocoder. It has 5 modes – QUANTIZE, SCALE, NOTE, ENFORE and POLYFORCE – that provide flexibility and a wide range of sound options. ENFORCE and POLYFORCE use a wave-table inspired approach, and feature zero latency processing for live performance. The pitch quantizer is extremely easy to use: just switch it on and choose the algorithm, it will then be controlled by the same notes as the synth – including mono legato and glide, of course.
I’m proud to say I’ve been using the ORANGE VOCODER since day 1 - it’s the best and easiest software vocoder plug in currently available and you get very good results very quickly."
Steve Levine is a Record Producer and Composer, whose credits include Culture Club, The Clash, The Beach Boys, Ziggy Marley, The Honeyz and Natali
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS Klicka här