Amazing oscillators, unique filters Download
FabFilter One is a basic synthesizer plug-in with just one oscillator, but with perfectly fine-tuned controls and the best possible sound and filter quality.
For FabFilter One, we have put tremendous effort in creating the bestcut-off filter ever. Our new design approach has resulted in the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filter you have ever heard. It has been tuned carefully to achieve the character and warmth of a classic analog synthesizer. FabFilter One’s filter sounds raw but never cheap or ‘digital’, even at full resonance.
The filter is fed by an equally high-quality solid-sounding oscillator, developed from scratch to be completely aliasing-free. It features sawtooth, triangle, and square wave forms with pulse width modulation.
The oscillator and the filter can be modulated by the LFO and the EG. The LFO offers triangle and square wave forms, with adjustable wave balance so any wave form between sawtooth and triangle can be selected. The tempo can be synchronized to the host. The EG has the usual ADSR knobs, but with a perfectly fine-tuned feel. Also, it has an additional Hold setting that extends the time keys are held down.
- Aliasing-free high quality oscillator with triangle, sawtooth, and square wave forms
- Fat and ultra-smooth self-oscillating low-pass filter
- LFO with tempo sync, triangle and square wave forms, and adjustable wave balance
- Fine-tuned EG with additional Hold setting
- Frequency and filter cut-off modulation
- Pulse width modulation
- Filter keyboard tracking
- Velocity sensitivity
- 10-voice polyphony
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- 64-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- OS X 10.8 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor