FabFilter One Unique filters, easy display
FabFilter Simplon is a basic and easy to use filter plug-in with two high-quality multi-mode filters and an interactive filter display.
FabFilter Simplon is a simplified version of FabFilter Volcano 2 withtwo independent multimode filtersproviding low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass responses with 12/24/48 dB/octave slopes. The filters can be used in serial or parallel mode.
Originally developed for FabFilter One, Simplon's filters were designed from the ground up to be the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filters possible. Simplon's filters sound raw but never cheap or ‘digital’, even at full resonance.
Each filter offers three different filter characteristics that define the unique sound and overdrive of the filter. They range from smooth filters with moderate overdrive to raw, self-oscillating over-the-top madness!
In combination with the response and slope settings, FabFilter Simplon offers up to 27 different filter types.
Tweak the filters with Simplon's large interactive filter display that shows both filter curves and lets you drag them around. You can adjust the filters separately or both at the same time.
And of course, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly fine-tuned knobs that work both in vertical and circular drag modes, interactive MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, great presets, extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation for all parameters, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more.
- Two state-of-the-art multimode filters
- Three different filter characteristics per filter
- Lowpass, highpass, and bandpass filters
- 12/24/48 dB/octave
- Serial and parallel filtering modes
- Large interactive filter display.
- Large controls for flawless live performances
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- 64-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- OS X 10.8 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor