PRODUKTEN HAR UTGÅTT ur Steinbergs sortiment
UR816C 16 x 16 USB 3.0 Audio Interface
Quality should always be at the heart of your recording setup, which exactly sums up the UR816C. It has comprehensive inputs and outputs for making multitrack recordings, exceptional microphone preamps, professional features including Word Clock, digital inputs/outputs and mute/dim switches — everything that’s needed for a first class recording every time.
32-bit/192 kHz audio resolution
The industry-leading converters used in the UR-C series deliver exceptional audio quality, thanks to a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz with 32-bit resolution. High-quality conversion is a crucial first step to a great audio production and, with the UR-C interfaces, Steinberg’s designers invested a huge amount of time, effort and meticulous research in choosing the very best combination of components for outstanding analog to digital conversion.
Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
Compatible with all major audio software
Dim and Mute studio controls
For studio sessions, the UR816C features functionality needed to work in a professional studio situation. Dim and Mute controls for easy communication between recording engineer and artist. When you turn the Mute switch on, the signal from the main outputs will be muted. You can also individually mute the output signal of each of the line outputs. By turning the Dim switch on, the signal from the main outputs will be reduced by a definable dB value. You can also individually dim the output signal of each line output by the same amount.
Latency-free monitoring with DSP effects
Loopback function for streaming
Superspeed USB 3.1 with USB-C
För detaljerad information: KLICKA FÖR Att komma till TILLVERKARENS hemsida
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 high-resolution audio interface
- Eight balanced Neutrik combo inputs together with eight studio-grade D-Pre Class-A microphone preamps supporting +48 V
- Two pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out (S/MUX compatible, 8 in and 8 out @ 96 kHz)
- Two separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and 8 Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultra-low jitter support
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip included
- Complete integration into Cubase
- Cross-platform compatible: Cubase AI 6 DAW software and drivers for Mac OS X and Windows included
- Läs mer (på engelska)